Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 10 - Dreams come true

MORNING PEOPLE! I had a very good sleep today! We do not have any lesson today as you have to submit our WBS SOW this afternoon. And we do not have much time yesterday to do our work as we celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival. Blogged alittle and completed our work. Basically, we had a free day today.

We went to a new restuarant the girls introduced called the Kuai Le Chu Fang(Happy Restaurant). The way they told us how good the food, the more we must try! So we went there for dinner! :D The menu looks pretty and vintage. And the food was much better! :D And after dinner, most of them went to the supermarket and as for me, I went back to my bunk as I wanted to blog till day 10 before leaving for Curise tomorrow. They went to get snacks for the trip (:
.
FULL MOON~ :D

We all decided to play the xu yuan deng tonight but when we were about to play, Eliza's room closed and she forgot to bring out the key. And it was already so late, we cannot do anything about it. We can't even call the person to help us open the door. So we tried to climb in from the back door and so on but Mr Chia and Liang Xun like came up with something to force open the door. Liang Xun took out his wallet and look for some card to force the door open. And Mr Chia pulled the door back. And after 5 minutes, the door finally came open.
Then, we headed downstairs to continue playing our xu yuan deng (: YAY! So fun! hahahha. And there you can see below (:

Reflections
This is the second time I am playing with the xu yuan deng (: I played it once in Taiwan but it's with other people so I didn't really have the chance to really let it go and write my wishes down. But this time, I did. Yay! And I hope my wishes will all come true once it reached chang er :D
And I didn't know how easy was it to break a lock. Cool urh! I should try it at home. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment