Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 31 - Shopping Spreee!

We girls headed out early this morning to complete whatever shopping we didn't complete yesterday due to the lack of time given. It was already the second last day before heading back to Singapore and curfew was still at 10pm. I want more time to do our shopping and spend all our money! Why curfew isn't at 11pm! But it's all rights as I know Mr Chia wants us to be back safely (:

Well, we girls headed out early in the morning to HanKou, 步行街 to continue our shopping where we stopped from. Had a great time shopping as it was productive and we bought many many stuff! (: We also went to do pedicure to kill time to wait for the night market to be setup. I really want to do it and asked everyone to follow me too. Why...? Cause it's damn freaking cheap! It only cost RMB$15 for an express pedicure! Why not man! We were afraid that the night market wouldn't be opened as we were afraid that it start raining again. But nopes! It didn't and we had a great time shopping at the night market! (: Cheap and good! Very efficient!

Look at the weather! You can't even see the other side of the bridge!
.

Awesome bubble tea!
.
Night street market

Reflections
I will definitely miss the back street of our hostel! When you are hungry, it just takes you 5 minutes to get a meal. I am sure going to go there for the next 2 days! I am going to appreciate what is in front of me! Back in Singapore, I have to walk 10 minutes before I can see a food court nearby! I am sure going there for meals man!

No comments:

Post a Comment