Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 30 - Last Day of SCHOOL!

Yes! It's finally the last Project Management lesson for this whole entire trip! You can imagine all of us finally feeling a tinge of relief. I'm sure everyone will miss the water dispenser at the back of the class! We learnt about Team and Diversity today and after lesson, we stayed in Boss Man room to do our project till 4pm before heading to 步行街 for intense shopping man people!

Went to get Skinfood stuff and gosh! I spent like so much on it buying many many skin products. And I even signed card on what I purchased. It actually felt good signing cards as I will never do that till I got a job perhaps. If not, I will overspend as it is so damn fun! Or maybe I shall steal the card and never return to my mum. *evil laugh*

It was a raining day as usual. Sigh. Making us mood less so we settled down at Haagen Dazs for Ice Cream then! Ice Cream make me happy like always! (: Gees. We headed for further shopping after! Left at 9.25 and took a cab back home (: Gees. Great shopping today! I am sure gonna be back tomorrow! Sad that it was a raining day making us mood less and even the streets feels so mood less. Tomorrow it shall be!

Hazelnut and Caramel ice cream! My favourite! :D
I wanted to get this bag for my little brother but a imitation bag cost RMB$280. No way man!
.

Reflections
It's the last lecture today and I sure will miss everything here. I am trying not to be emotional but we only left with 3 more days before we are going home. I will definitely miss this place. I am going to treasure whatever time I left with and really put them to good use! I am having mixed feelings again. Sigh. I am already getting used to this environment. Waking up and seeing my friends and talking to them. But when I am home in Singapore, we have to meet up instead of opening the door and seeing them right in front of us. Even giving opinion on our dressing is so easy. Going out together, borrowing things, and asking stuff just by one knock on the door. I will definitely miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment